Hungary may well be the European Union’s only dictatorship
The postcommies and libnazis are whining madly about “”free but not fair elections”. Their foreign comrades, their sponsors and their overlords try to amplify that wailing hard. They all drivel about that “only” 62% percents of Hungarian voters cast their votes and “only” 45% of these supported Fidesz but that still resulted in 66% of the seats and how “unfair” that is. Let’s note that these figures would have resulted in more than 90 percents of the MP seats for Fidesz under the pure “first-pass-the-post” electoral system of the UK. Can anybody recall a lot of crying about the “unfairness” of the British election system and what a dictatorship the UK is?
Other mouthpieces of the globalist big businesses took similar viewpoints like Bloomberg:
- The Wall Street Journal wrote about “Hungary’s reactionary lurch” in its editorial.
- The Washington Post posted a hostile piece, written by Charles Gáti, drooling about a “personally managed, semi-authoritarian” regime.
- Earlier they published an editorial, whining about Hungary’s banning the so-called “gay marriage”, with the conclusion that “the European Union and NATO should not tolerate a member government that violates fundamental democratic principles”
- The Telegraph posted a blog entry titled “Hungary is becoming the biggest reason why we may have to leave the EU”
- Reuters congratulated with the usual Nazi-theme.
- The (British!!!) Financial Times cries like this: “The EU cannot continue to look the other way as a member undermines its democratic standards”.
The list could be probably continued for a long time, of course…
All in all, I’m quite pleased that my vote contributed to all these articles.