The outgoing Obama administration has hit a new low.
The State Department of the USA has issued a statement urging Hungary’s government that they should meddle in judiciary affairs in the interest of a convicted Syrian terrorist.
Ahmed H. led this attack on Hungarian-Serb border last year and he was sentenced to 10 years in prison by a Hungarian court last week.
PR chief Tamás Menczer of the Hungarian Foreign Affairs Ministry responded to the US State Department with these words:
“we find it rather weird that the USA, which has been regularly lecturing the world about the separation of powers, now calls on a government to intervene in a court decision.
Maybe this is possible in the USA but it is not so in Hungary. It’s not the so-called “civil organizations” which decide in Hungary about those who commit crimes. The judiciary does and this is going to stay that way, irrespective of whether the State Department of the USA likes it or not. Attacking Hungary’s border, leading a charge against the Hungarian police for hours is a severe crime which is to be punished severely. Hungary is never going to call the American courts to account if they would sentence terrorists attacking American police.”
Posted by Leto مؤدّب on 07/12/2016
to mandate the resettlement of non-Hungarian citizens to Hungary without the approval of the Hungarian National Assembly?
Posted by Leto مؤدّب on 01/10/2016
I’m reading today’s news from WN Europe.
- The West Midlands Police, one of the UK’s largest polices, are considering to allow their policewomen to wear a full-face covering Muslim headsack called “burka’ on the job, as they drive to “increase the representation of BAME (Black, Asian, and minority ethnic) officers to 30 per cent”. Chief Constable David Thompson has justified the idea with “cultural sensitivity”. The hijab, which is a Muslim scarf to cover only the head and neck, has been part of the London Metropolitan police force’s uniform for more than ten years and it has been introduced by many other UK forces since, including WMP, and most recently in Scotland, this June.
- An Iraqi brother and sister, who emigrated to the UK with their family as asylum seekers and who were handed a council house in central London worth around £1.3 million, have both been charged with terror-related offences.
And here’s a piece of news from PC madhouse Sweden as well:
- An interpreter has been suspended from duty by the Swedish Migration Board after she made a remark that many Arab migrants lie about their background to boost their chance of getting asylum and higher welfare payments. That’s a proven fact, of course.
Then there are today’s news from France.
- Three women have been arrested in Paris near Notre Dame cathedral. They had been planning an attack on a Paris railway station. One of them stabbed a police officer with a knife.
- Then two French women have been assaulted and their husbands severely beaten, as their children watched!, on the French Riviera after a gang of young Muslims called the women “whores” because the women were wearing shorts.
- A French mayor has been reported to the police for so-called “hate crime” by left-liberal “social justice warriors” because he cited a 1959 de Gaulle speech:
It is very good that there are yellow French, black French, brown French. They show that France is open to all races and has a universal vocation. But [it is good] on condition that they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are still primarily a European people of the white race, Greek and Latin culture, and the Christian religion. Do you think the French body politic can absorb ten million Muslims, who tomorrow will be twenty million, after tomorrow forty? If we integrated, if all the Arabs and Berbers of Algeria were considered French, would you prevent them to settle in France, where the standard of living is so much higher? My village would no longer be called Colombey-The-Two-Churches but Colombey-The-Two-Mosques.
Similar news could be found from Western and Northern Europe by the dozens each day. It looks like now the lethal mental disease of ‘politically correct liberalism’ manifests itself in newer and newer heights of insanity in WN Europe.
Prime Minister Orbán was awarded the “Man of the Year” award on Poland’s prestigious Krynica Economic Forum a few days ago. He said that
Twenty years ago young Europeans were always told that if they complete their studies, respect the laws and work diligently then they can get further in life than their parents had. But young people in most of the old EU member states would laugh at this idea today. This is still true in Central Europe, so Central Europe is the home of the “European dream” now.
Regarding the topic of migration, Orbán said that
the European countries should help those in need but at the same time they should preserve their own identities… The root cause of the migration crisis is that Europe is currently wealthy but weak. … It had to be made clear that there is a legal process that needs to be followed if one wants to enter Europe. If Europe does not make this clear it will lose everything it has worked for and it will be overrun by another community that has a stronger identity. Many overestimate the impact multiculturalism has on integration and underestimate migrants’ ability to preserve their own identities.
and, most importantly, he added that
Europe needs deep changes. These changes must be rooted in a cultural counter-revolution.
Nothing short of that will save WN Europe! Politically correct liberalism must be eradicated from politics, media and cultural life.
Posted by Leto مؤدّب on 09/09/2016
The mass sexual attacks on German women in Cologne and many other German cities (and, as later it turned out, there were similar incidents in Salzburg, Austria or Finland, etc. too) have been eye-opening for many people. However the biggest eye-opener was the fact that the whole German media, in unison with the German authorities, could cover up events of this importance and of scale for four full days! These events also revealed where the “progressives”, the politically correct feminists, etc. really stand.
Prime Minister Orbán said about today’s politically correct liberalism a few months ago:
[politically correctness uses] an anti-democratic, liberal language and that’s an ironic development because liberalism was once for freedom but now it stands for the opposite
Yes, modern liberalism is showing its true colours at last.
The politically correct liberal government of the Netherlands has been very vocal to condemn Hungary, and recently Poland, regarding freedom of speech, media laws, “checks and balances” and what-have-you. Now we have learned the Dutch cops are policing anti-migration comments. They are even threatening social media users by visiting them in their homes, only because they oppose government policies.
Unless people in the Western civilization, that is Europe, North America and Australia will wake up very soon and its citizens will vote accordingly, to preserve their identity, their way of life and culture, soon the lethal politically correct mix of “multiculturalism”, “anti-racism”, “gender theory”, “gay rights”, “feminism”, “anti-clericalism”, the constant accusations of “Islamophobia” or “anti-Semitism”, “Fascism”, besmirching patriotism and elevating cosmopolitanism will kill our Christianity-based civilization entirely.
Posted by Leto مؤدّب on 30/01/2016