Yesterday Mr. Orbán visited German ex-Chancellor Helmut Kohl in his home in Germany . The visit made the whole German press very agitated. Every major newspaper and TV channel reported on it and they were speculating about an “anti-Merkel conspiracy”. 🙂
So these are PM Orbán’s proposals to solve the migration crisis, with some explanation.
1. The Schengen rules have to be enforced strictly by each member state, according to the signed treaties. When a Member State is unable to fulfil its Schengen duties, the European Border Protection Agency must intervene, and in the “absence of an agreement, the state’s membership in Schengen should be suspended.
2. All outer borders must be protected with biometric identification measures.
The above two points are obviously aimed at Greece and Italy which both fail to protect their borders from the invaders.
3. The Dublin System needs to be completely reinstated, and needs to be completely enforced. Failure to implement this agreement must result in penalties being applied to the offending state.
This is aimed at all Western and Northern European countries but especially at Germany . Merkel unilaterally ditched the Dublin System by her invitation to the Middle Eastern migrants.
4. Any applications for asylum must take place outside of the EU, at places set up and designated by the EU.
This would obviously stop the “asylum seeking” sham.
5. All agreements on deportations must be concluded in the countries of origin and transit of the “asylum seekers” and they must be enforced in cooperation with them.
As it’s well-known, most originating nations (in North and Black Africa, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, etc.) are simply refusing or ignoring all requests to take back their illegal migrant nationals.
6. Illegal migrants should be sent to safe countries of their origin or they should be transited back to their countries of origin.
7. The EU’s foreign, security, visa, and “development” (that is foreign aid) policies must be tied in to the EU migration policy objectives. The willingness of migrant originating countries to cooperate must be conditional on the granting of aid.
8. The EU must make resources available to the current entry hotspots and to the western Balkan nations so that they could cope with border security.
9. A list of safe third countries must be drawn up and this must be taken into consideration when asylum applications are considered, as must the number of safe countries the asylum seekers have crossed to get to the EU.
That’s because you’re an illegal migrant, not an asylum seeker, if you cross multiple safe countries to get somewhere in order to maximize the benefits you could get.
10. All “demographic and labor market challenges and responses” are to be reserved for “sovereign national decisions.”
This is about rejecting that the EU would have the right to “allocate refugees” to the member states. There cannot be any kind of mandatory distribution or automatic mechanism to distribute the “refugees.” by the EU. If Merkel really wants Muslim migrants for her Germanistan dream then she’d have to send charter flights to the Middle East to transfer them to Germany.